Investment Tax & Administration Solutions
Budgeting and Planning
Quick Six-Step Business Diagnostic ©
Quick Marketing Diagnostic ©
Construction Industry Support Package ©
Fixed Price Agreement
The traditional "bean counting" job. Counting your income and expenses and letting you know how your business has done for the last month, quarter, half year or year. If you are a company it will include meeting all financial reporting standards and disclosures.
Our job is to minimise your tax costs. First we make sure your business structure is appropriate. We will help you manage your obligations, making sure you know about your tax liabilities as soon as possible and then making sure you pay your tax on time. Of course we can help you with all the various taxes the government throws at us all - Income tax, GST, PAYE, FBT, RWT, ACC etc
Sorted Accounting specialises in investment tax and administration. We provide professional and clear management accounting and investment administration services to ensure your finger is on the pulse of your investment.
Are you using the best entity for your investments? If you are about to invest or would like your current set up reviewed then give us a call. Investing through the incorrect entity type can cost you dearly at year end. Let us help you to minimise your taxes.
Investments can be monitored regularly through the year so you know exactly how they are performing and what tax liability you will have at year end. Alternatively, we can provide you with year end reporting when we are preparing your tax return.
Our clients range from individuals and trusts through to large managed funds. Talk to us and we will create a package that suits your needs.
We take the hassle out of the bureaucracy required by the Companies Act 1993. We will ensure that you comply with the requirements of the companies office. We will be your Registered Office, keep your Minute Book, file Annual Returns, prepare minutes and all other requirements.
We have a very simple approach to business planning. We help you identify where you want to be in the future, set your goals, and then help tailor strategies to get you there.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow projections.
- Valuation of businesses and company shares.
- Advice on the purchase and sale of a business.
- Assistance and advice in obtaining finance for new projects or business expansion.
- Preparation of business plans.
We offer a complete wages and payroll service to help you through the minefield of compliance and the Holidays Act.
You can fax, email or deliver the timesheets to us and we will prepare your wages and ensure the monthly wage reconciliation is also prepared and sent to the IRD on time. All details are recorded, including gross wages, PAYE deducted, holiday pay, sick pay etc.
We are able to provide assistance in regards to any wages queries you may have, from a simple to a technical level including:
- Preparation of employment agreements
- Preparation of HR policies. Topics such as induction, use of internet and email, hours of work, overtime, bullying, health and safety, etc.
- Provide you with forms & letters for preparing and maintaining records. Sections include job analysis and description, recruitment process, selection process, etc.
- Disputes, Discipline and Grievances. Advice on how to introduce and implement discipline procedure and how to handle employee grievances.
Have you ever asked yourself:
Strategic planning is the first essential step in ensuring you and your business are moving in the right direction toward achieving your business and personal goals. Strategic planning sets the foundation for every activity that occurs in the business so those objectives are achieved. We have the expertise to help clients though this process. Our strategic planning services can help you work out a clear sense of direction, and get your team on board too.
- Why we exist - your mission
- What is important to us - values
- What we want to be - vision
- What is our game plan - strategy
- What we need to do – targets and initiatives
Our services in this area include:
- Market analysis
- Competitive Intelligence
- Company performance analysis
- Financial analysis
Specialist services developed to help your business:
This business diagnostic is easy to use and has been designed to probe the strengths and weaknesses of your business including; accounting, information systems, business strategy, marketing, internal procedures and premises design. The diagnostic is a confidential and easy-to-complete questionnaire that allows us to tell you what you are doing right as well as identify any shortcomings.
"We found the six-step diagnostic a very useful tool for improving our business"
Brenda, Missy’s Kitchen Restaurant and Bar
Just how well are you marketing your business? Our in-house marketing consultants, graphic designers, and web designers have created a quick questionnaire that diagnoses areas of your marketing including your: business image, website strategy, and marketing strategy. Your answers will tell you what you are doing right as well as identify any weakness that you need to address.
While marketing isn’t difficult, it can often take a dedicated focus to achieve a breakthrough shift that will allow you to outperform the market. Key processes to consider include;
Understanding your competitor
Developing your value proposition
- Do you really understand your market and the opportunities within it?
Developing your brand
- Do you have a clear and succinct pitch for your product? You need to be able to explain why your product is great in thirty seconds or less.
A focus on creating advocates and gaining referrals
- Branding is about creating an asset. Branding helps you grow at a faster rate than the market and a great brand will also help you weather a storm. Brand building is a long-term commitment for the future.
Great sales & service skills
- One of the fastest and most profitable ways to grow is through word of mouth. To capitalise you need strategies that will actively create advocates and gain referrals for your brand.
Sorted can help you develop your marketing capabilities and has created comprehensive marketing tools to help you.
- You need to create the environment where your staff are engaged and actively support your business goals and philosophy. The right sales and service skills are vital to growing your business.
Click here for Sorted Marketing & PR.
Identify customer segments attractive to your business, determine how you are going to appeal to these segments, and create a brand image that attracts customers to your company’s products and services. This is part of the customer management processes that can help you select, acquire and retain your customer and help you grow enduring relationships with them.
In response to the construction industry requirements we have bundled together services tailored to the construction industry.
- Detailed job processing and analysis leading to job budgeting
- Tax planning, GST, wages and annual tax returns
- Websites, web hosting and e-commerce
- Logos, branding and vehicle signage
- Printing, digital plan printing and scanning
- Architectural services
We can guarantee our service and our price while giving you flexible payment terms and unlimited advice without the meter running. Ask today about our fixed price agreements.